COVID-19 – State of Daily Thermetrics’ Business
Company Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear worldwide Daily family,
The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us. We must all do our part to help limit possible exposure or risk of contracting and/or spreading illness.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The service that Daily provides is critical to many industries and companies around the world, and we are committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most.
Here is how we are responding:
* Daily is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
* Daily has implemented internal procedure to protect our staff and also lessen the impact on
* We are monitoring supply chain or production related issues at this time and expect to continue
operation with vigilant safeguards in place to ensure this is maintained.
* We are also working closely with our sub-suppliers to ensure timely delivery of any/all raw materials to
Daily Thermetrics. We are not currently experiencing any major interruptions in supply.
* Our team has transitioned to remote work to maintain normal business operations.
* All sales and support staff at Daily are available through their normal method of contact.
* Updates can be found on our webpage: www.dailyinst.com
There is no mistaking the challenge of this moment.
Our management team is prepared to make any necessary adjustments as the situation develops.
Together we will rise to meet this challenge.
Thank you for your business.
CEO/President, Daily Thermetrics